Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Address !!!!

All,

I just received a new US Mail address. Do not worry if you already used the old one, it will still get to me. The new address is:

CPT Aaron C. Wentworth
MiTT 55-17
Unit 0645
APO AE 09361

I am no longer a vagrant!!! I have a temporary home, with a bed and everything. I finally arrived at my Area of Operations (AO) and am on Forward Operating Base (FOB) Falcon. We should be here for a while and even if we move to a new base, this should remain our "business hub," you could say. Every thing is going well and I am happy to report that I ran into two of my very good friends that are also here at Falcon.

CPT James Umbarger is here; I was the best man at his wedding in 2003. He got married at Big Nose Kate's Salloon in Tombstone (Shotgun Wedding complete with role playing Dancing Girls and gun toting cowboys and deputies). You may rmember the Salloon from the movie staring Kurt Russell. Big Nose Kate was Doc Holiday's true life mistress /girlfriend. It was one of the funniest events I ever attended. Also, my good friend Major Kurt Geise is here on the same FOB. We have known each other since I was stationed in Arizona.

Be sure to update your addresses for me. Thanks for all the support.

Aaron

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making major. But then I always knew you would be a major (pain at least anyway). Praying for you daily and then some.

Sunny said...

Well Major Dundee. Its about time you got promoted. You've come along way from your diaper bag days. Congratulations to one of my favorite 'Little Rascles'!! Love sis.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Major Pain in the #$@, just joking, you deserve it, well done sir!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless....

Love,

Sheridan and Family

Jack's Dad said...

Brother...sincere congratulations on your recent promotion. A fitting reward for your continued service to the country since the Eisenhower Administration! I know you are enjoying the heat and challenge of your job, and I truly would feel your pain...if I weren't headed to Afghanistan with no support systems to build a FOB in the middle of the desert at 8000feet; there I go whining again. We miss you guy and keep your eye on the mail. Lots of love from Hayley and Jackson...no addition yet, but any day now. God Bless. -Dave (or should I say Sir, till your number comes up :)

Anonymous said...

I always knew you'd amount to something someday. :) A thousand hugs and congrats! Love ya.